WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SEA MOSS?
- Sea moss is high in potassium a great mental health booster.
- High in Iodine which is needed to make thyroid hormones, it controls the body's metabolism and is also needed for proper bone and brain development during pregnancy and infancy.
- Sea moss is high in minerals that are essential to the bodies everyday function
- High in Iron, great for those who suffer with anemia common in pregnancy and good for those red blood cells.
- Supports the Thyroid the compounds Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine found within the sea moss have been used to treat Thyroid disorders.
- Acts as a healing agent to the mucus membranes within the body, removing mucus from the body which is great for the digestive system helping stay at a balanced level.
- Sea moss is high in Vitamin C, rich in amino acids, and antioxidants which all help boost the immune system and the only remedy you need during the cold and flu season.
- Helps with skin conditions raging from eczema to psoriasis as sea moss is high in sulphur.
- Helps regulate blood pressure, by consuming as little as 1 teaspoon daily.
- Helps with weight loss being a filler sometimes gut health and deficiencies in vitamins keep weight on.
- High in omega -3 calcium, Magnesium and vitamin-k great for joint and bone health.
- Great for sexual health as its high key minerals such as zinc, Vitamin E & folate a great use for both female and male reproductive organs.
All of this information has been collected from around the web and thru personal testimony. I do not intend to treat any illness as I am not a doctor but can provide guidance.
WHAT VITAMINS AND MINERALS ARE IN THE SEA MOSS?
Some of the Vitamins/Minerals included are; A, B1, B2, B12, C, D, E, F, K, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Chromium, Sulphur, Magnesium, Iodine, Phosphorus, Copper, Fiber, Sodium, Amino Acids, Antioxidants and more!
What is the difference between the Gel seamoss and Raw sea moss?
The raw sea moss is untouched and remains in its natural form straight from the island of St. Lucia Jamaica. The Sea moss gel has been soaked and made into gel with natural alkaline water, organic herbals, and Sea moss blended until it creates a gel like substance.
*No chemicals are added throughout the entire process*
WILL IT HELP ME LOSE WEIGHT?
Yes, many of my customers have shed a few pounds since taking the Sea Moss Gel daily for a prolonged period of time. Gut health is very important and this helps to clear waste. Please be aware that weight loss results may vary and may not be the initial effect it has as there are many other benefits your body may experience while taking it. Everybody needs a different regime to get back on track so it may take you more or less time to start seeing results depending on diet. The healthier you eat, the better your results.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE DAILY?
You should take at least 2 TABLESPOONS daily but you can take up to 4 TBS as it is a seaweed that is naturally low in calories, fat and sugar. It also has a small amount of plant protein as well. It’s iodine content is the only thing to monitor but you should be fine taking as long as not taking other supplements. Consult your doctor for medical advice.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY SEA MOSS?
All shipping of gels is done MON-WED of every week. All non-perishable items are shipped in 2-4 business days of order depending on product. You will be alerted of ship time once your order is placed for all orders. You will also a receive an email with shipping confirmation and tracking once shipped.
HOW LONG DOES SEA MOSS LAST FOR?
Sea moss gel has a shelf life of three-four weeks, kept refrigerated. If not used within that time Sea moss can be frozen for up to 6 months.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Returns accepted if product is defective or damaged within 7 days of purchase date for a refund of the purchase price. Ocean smell does not make it defective. This product comes from the sea but is triple washed and soaked. Gels are non-refundable but can be exchanged. All other non perishables have 7 day policy.